Terms & Conditions Relating to Your Use of Smtindia.co
What all information you will be shared?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website and mobile sites:
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- Pin Code
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you come on the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our website and mobile site.
- You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personal identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. The sites contain links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites which we do not own, manage or control.
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Get in touch with you when necessary
- Provide the services requested by you
- Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more
personalized service from product offering, advertising and editorial perspectives;
- Recognize your access privileges to our Websites.
- Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administrator of our websites, track your session so that we can understand
better how people use our sites.
With whom will your information be shared?
- We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties
- We have your permission to provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing /promotional / newsletters mailings. SMT India reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your SMT India account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes,
we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet or telecom or other’s network/s cannot be made absolutely secure. By using SMT India, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or
unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Smtindia.co Return Policy
Most items purchased from smtindia.co are returnable within the return window, except those that are explicitly identified as not returnable
General Return Policy
- Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on smtindia.co
- Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer’s box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Smtindia.co shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
- Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
- Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- Additional information is not required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
- Products may be eligible for replacement only if we have the exact same item in stock.
- If the replacement request is placed and we do not have the exact same product in stock, we will provide a refund.
Note: If you’ve received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 10 days from the delivery of the product.